woensdag 15 december 2021

Skye C. Cleary

Skye C. Cleary schreef  "How to cope with an existential crisis."

https://psyche.co/guides/how-kierkegaard-can-help-you-cope-with-an-existential-crisis 

 De existentiële crisis, en hoe Kierkegaard daarbij kan helpen.
Ik gaf een omfloerste kritiek en kreeg prompt een hartje van Skye.

“A strange thing happened to me in my dream. I was rapt into the Seventh Heaven. There sat all the gods assembled. As a special dispensation I was granted the favor to have one wish. “Do you wish for youth,” said Mercury, “or for beauty, or power, or a long life; or do you wish for the most beautiful woman, or any other of the many fine things we have in our treasure trove? Choose, but only one thing!” For a moment I was at a loss. Then I addressed the gods in this wise: “Most honorable contemporaries, I choose one thing — that I may always have the laughs on my side.” Not one god made answer, but all began to laugh. From this I concluded that my wish had been granted and thought that the gods knew how to express themselves with good taste: for it would surely have been inappropriate to answer gravely: your wish has been granted.”

S.K.

The key question (the leap) when writing on Kierkegaard is the following: “Are You serious?”

 

 

Skye C Cleary Author
2 months ago

[Laughing]
Love this, thanks Johan.

 

                                              
“Selfportrait Cubed”
John S. Dickstra.
 

Misschien is het tijd voor een andere aanpak:

J. Buckhardts brief die ik onlangs ontving, deed me verdriet, hoewel hij vol van de grootste lofprijzing voor mij was. Maar wat interesseert mij dat! Ik wilde horen: "Dat is precies wat mij dwarszit! Dat heeft mij sprakeloos gemaakt!"
Nietzsche, 12/10/1886

Een bordenwisser! Een bordenwisser! Mijn koninkrijk voor een bordenwisser!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten